Friday, June 6, 2008

Bored, Hopless?! Try Free Online Games

A minute ago, I scratched my head I had nothing better to do except to check my email. I never knew that there was anything such as "free online games" on the internet. Call me a noob but Frooga.com will have you thinking you are a noob. I've discovered this website and it has a large collection of online games including ones about: sports, action, adventure, puzzles, shoot 'em, dress up and online kid games. So much for that long introduction, just check out the website and experience the fun and excitement that it brings. My favorite type of games are the shooting games i.e tower defense games, a type of game in which you control the building of towers and have to defend yourself against swarm of whatever is trying to get through. Anyways drop by at Frooga.com and check out their free online games. They are all free and I am sure that you'll enjoy playing them.

No comments: